Download the game for free: Veritas
Veritas is now available for PC, Mac, iOS and Android!
Veritas is a narrative-driven psychological mystery, played from a first-person perspective, that poses the question; what is truth, and does it even matter?
Armed with only a disposable camera and a quick wit, will you discover the truth behind the corrupt Veritas Industries?
Veritas is a mystery and discovery game by Glitch Games, the developers of Forever Lost, that asks, “What is truth, and does it really matter?”
You consented to participate in a Veritas Industries research and now find yourself waking up in a tiny room with no recollection of what occurred the day before.
The last thing you remember is signing on the dotted line and following some charming folks in white coats, but they couldn’t have lied, could they? For God’s sake, they were physicians…
You’ll do the following in this narrative puzzle game:
- Investigate a dark and frightening realm filled with lies and mystery. You’ll need to investigate the entire facility to figure out what occurred and how to get out.
- Using the Glitch Camera, photograph whatever you come across. Whether it’s posters, hints, walls, or unsettling blood stains – and then utilize them to assist answer riddles and piece together the story.
- Solve a variety of riddles, ranging from inventory-based object puzzles to pun-based conundrums. There’s no meaningless filler here — just ordinary purpose-made filler, all meticulously crafted to carry the tale along.
- Richard J. Moir’s gorgeous soundtrack will captivate you. It’s so wonderful that you won’t mind listening to it again and over when you’re stuck.
Make use of the Glitch Camera to:
- Take pictures of anything you come across. Whether it’s posters, hints, walls, or upsetting blood stains.
- Make notes on them, just like a real investigator. Reduce your use of paper, kill fewer trees, and help the earth!
- To solve riddles, use your notes. Take numerous images out so you can look at them all at once.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP Service Pack 3
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or higher (available in most modern Windows systems)
Storage: 600 MB available space