Download the game for free: MX Player
MX Player is the powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
MX Player App’s description
A powerful video player that supports subtitles and has superior hardware acceleration.
MX File Transfer now allows you to exchange files, music, applications, and more with a single click.
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – With the aid of the new HW+ decoder, hardware acceleration may be applied to additional movies.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player to enable multi-core decoding. The results of the tests showed that multi-core smartphones outperformed single-core devices by up to 70%.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Zoom in and out with ease by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zooming and panning are other options.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Move to the next/previous text by scrolling forward/backward. To move the text up and down, use the up/down arrows. To alter the size of the text, zoom in and out.
- MX FILE SHARING – File sharing program for quick file transfers without using mobile data. Send Music, Video, Photos, or Files & Apps in an instant.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids busy without worrying about them making calls or touching other applications.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
Details of Permission: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
- To read media files in your primary and secondary storages, “READ EXTERNAL STORAGE” is necessary.
- “WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE” is necessary for file renaming and deletion, as well as storing downloaded subtitles.
- “LOCATION” permission is necessary to aid in the discovery of nearby friends for file transfers.
- “NETWORK” and “WIFI” permissions are necessary to obtain network status, which is required for a variety of operations such as license checking, update checking, and so on. Wifi connections are also utilized to facilitate speedier file transfers.
- “BLUETOOTH” permission is necessary to enhance AV sync when a Bluetooth headset is attached and to initiate file transfer connections.
- To scan a QR code for file transfers, you must have “CAMERA” permission.
- To play internet streaming, “INTERNET” is necessary.
- The command “VIBRATE” is necessary to regulate the vibration feedbacks.
- The “WAKE LOCK” setting is essential to prevent your phone from napping while watching a video.
- “KILL BACKGROUND PROCESSES” is necessary to terminate the MX Player background play services.
- When using Kids Lock, the command “DISABLE KEYGUARD” is necessary to temporarily disable secure screen lock.
- When using Kids Lock, “SYSTEM ALERT WINDOW” is necessary to block some keys.
- When input blocking is enabled on the playback screen, “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” is necessary to block system buttons.
|MX Player App 1.42.12 Update|
You can now manually select external subtitles on the local network shares
We have further optimized the navigation drawer and playback menu to provide a better experience.
This update also fixes the issues in handling of external Web URLs on Android 12 devices.
For OTT Users:
PIP mode now supports Android System PIP.